What's new

A-Team Season 3 (1 Viewer)

MikeG.C

Auditioning
Greetings and salutations, long time lurker, first time poster. I recently finished watching the second season and was wondering if there is any info concerning the third. I already know about tvshowsondvd.com and check it every now and then but unless I missed it, I don't recall any news about it. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Nothing yet, but season 3 is worth the wait. Besides the delightful Betsy Russell in Bullets and Bikinis, we get a fantastic Murdock story in Bounty. Dwight Schultz's wife plays his love interest, and their scenes together really showcase their chemistry.

I'm in for all five, but season 3 was the last season to maintain the level of the first two. Four gets a little rocky, and five is pretty bad.

Hopefully, we'll hear something soon.

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
You not only get Besty Russell,in Bullets And Bikinis,but former Playboy playmate Jeana Tomasino(Miss November,1980)is in that episode,as well.I agree about season 3 being the last season to maintain the level of the first two.I found season 4 not that bad,but,the fifth,and final season is, clearly,where the show "jumped the shark".

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, "A-Team" vets for the info on this series at HTF :D

I bought the 1st Season on a blind buy having never seen the series during its original airings (hard to believe, right?
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
) and loved it. My Dad watched this series after he retired so I got it in his memory. I'm still watching S2 about halfway through. I liked S1 a little better than S2 (so far) but I still like the series. I'm on board for S3 for sure.

WillLon

Agent
Real Name
Wil
Unfortunately Universal won't release them single-sided. And for that reason, I'll pass.

I bought A-Team S2 and there were skips and glitches at the start of the Range Rider episode. Then the replacement set from the store had the same problem later on that episode. I finally returned the second replacement set and got store credit for something else.

Had this same problem with Miami Vice S1. I don't own any of these on DVD now! Never had this problem on any other DVDs.

Universal's DVD QC is ending up like the old DiscoVision laserdiscs from the early 80s. You had to obtain multiple copies of a title to have a movie that would actually play all the way through!

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
Will, if you have a multi-regional DVD player then it might be worth importing those sets from R2, over here Universal TV shows are all released on single sided discs.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Double-sided discs won't stop me I must be lucky I've hadn't had a problem.

Carlo S

Stunt Coordinator
Well I wont be rushing into getting the R1 release. I just wait for either the R2/R4. I am so annoyed with the quality of R1 Universal dvd's as of late.

WillLon

Agent
Real Name
Wil
Makes me wonder that even if you don't see the problem now, will it occur after storage for several months ?

Will there be just the right temperature where the discs are stored to cause the transparent glue that holds the 2-sides together to separate enough that when you view the discs a year or more from release the glitch will be evident anyway.

Think I'll go the quality single-side R2 release route....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks