A-Team DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DanRevill, Aug 25, 2001.

1. DanRevill

DanRevill Agent

Anyone know what company owns the rights to the A-Team and if the greatest 80's action show is coming to DVD anyday soon?

2. Richard Cooper

Richard Cooper Stunt Coordinator

3. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I'm pretty sure it's Universal. I hope if they do put the A-Team out, they'll do it on a season-by-season basis. Those are five boxes I'd buy without a second thought.
    Also, Universal definitely controls Airwolf. That's another series I would love to have. And that's only three boxes! We'll just forget about that fourth season. [​IMG]

4. TheoGB

TheoGB Screenwriter

Well I'd like to know when The A-Team are due in the US because the price they're charging for 3 episodes over here is a joke. The episodes could just never have that level of re-watch IMO. More episodes per disc - four at least - please!![​IMG]

5. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I think Columbia House is going to be releasing them on dvd. BUT, they are going to be 2 episodes to a disc for $29.99 plus s&h & tax. WAY OVERPRICED!! Just look at All in the Family. Columbia House was selling 4 episodes on a disc and was selling for the above price. Then a few months later the studio released the entire first season for around the same price. They really have to look at their pricing or they will lose a lot of business. [​IMG]

6. Justin Doring

Justin Doring Screenwriter

I'd definitely buy the A-Team DVDs if they were released chronologically and offered at a reasonable price ($5-$10 per episode), but $30 plus s/h/t is insane!

7. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

8. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

I would love to see the A-team come out on DVD... if only to be reassured that every television program might one day find a place on our beloved format.