What's new

A Sound System for a Beginner Dj ??? (1 Viewer)

Burki

Agent
I am into to this DJ thing tehse days and practicing with my friends equipment at his flat. I decided to buy an amp and a pair of speakers. My budget is 400 Euro's.

I found 2 cheap amps :

Pioneer A-209R
DENON PMA-495R

I dont know which one is better in sound quality,prices are the same. DENON has 10 watts more power in 4 Ohms.Thats it.

So with remaining 200 Euro's.I have to get a pair of speakers. And for this price range i could find POLK AUDIO R20,which i dont know anything about these speakers.

I am mixing house/trance music and open to different sugesstions.

If anyone has any of these products and share his/her ideas with me, i will be glad.

tia

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Burki,

Trust me, you don’t want to use any home stereo equipment for this! Home equipment is too light-duty to endure the rigors of DJ demands - playing at high levels for hours on end, the unremitting physical abuse of transportation, set up and tear down that is inherent with a mobile system, etc.

I suggest you do a Google search on “dj forum” to get you in touch with people who can point you in the right direction.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks