A Small new Group for borrow/lend DVD Movie

Discussion in 'DVD' started by KorbanPelecehan, Oct 3, 2004.

1. KorbanPelecehan

Soory i just want to help the one unfornutely can not buy some tittle. Please wisefully and undersatanding from MODERATOR.

2. SvenS

SvenS Second Unit

WFT?

Can you please post things in English?!

3. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

It's obvious that, as with many people, English isn't his first language. A polite request for clarification would be the appropriate response. Or silence.

M.

P.S. I think you meant "WTF?", not "WFT?"

4. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

How is it, Michael, that whever someone complains about another's shortcomings they usually put on display some of their own? [​IMG]

I, for one, would love to know the point/question being raised by the thread starter.

And let me use this occasion to thank you for your heroic efforts in reigning-in the Star Wars threads recently. I can only imagine the agita that must have caused. Job well done. [​IMG]

5. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    Sounds like maybe Korban is proposing the formation of a group for sharing of DVDs and he wants to help others that can't buy them by lending his?

I do this sometimes with friends at work -- they borrow mine, I borrow theirs -- we all take very good care of the discs. But I don't know how well it would work online. Factoring postage and risk in, you might as well just rent.