What's new

A Roswell Goof! (1 Viewer)

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
The last couple days I been watching my Roswell set... and I was really starting to get into it. I watched 3 discs in 2 days!

Well... today I went to put in disc #4 only to find disc #1! I checked to be sure I or one of my family didn't put the discs in the wrong case... but it was true... I had 2 disc #1's and no disc #4!

I immediately called DDD and they are taking care of it, but I have to wait for a return label to come and send them the set back before they will replace it (understandable) so I will be stuck waiting what I am sure will be a few weeks to see the rest of the set... such is my luck I guess! :angry:

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
Yep, this has been happening to other people and it has already been reported in another Roswell thread. Some sets did arrive from Amazon and places like Walmart had some DVD sets with two disc ones and no disc four.

Be Seeing you,
David Blackwell

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
don't be shocked if the replacement set also is messed up. I went through 4 from amazon and never did get a correct set. You may be better off calling Fox customer service. They sent me disc four on its own and I did not even have to send in anything to prove that I owned the set. The lady on the phone said a "large portion" of the sets had this mistake. The number is 1-888-223-2FOX. They are open m-f 8-5 PST.

Natalie F

Stunt Coordinator
Wow. So this happened to alot of people? I guess I was lucky, since my one had the right discs in it.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Thanks for the info Eric.. I will be calling Fox first thing when they open Monday Morning. Hopefully if thgey give me a swift and easy response I can just call back DDD and let them know I won't need a return label after all.

Glad to hear you got a good copy Natalie!

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

Thanks Again EricCr...
I called Fox last monday and they were like it was no problem at all... And then yesterday I got my disc 4 in the mail (Exactly 1 week later) so I am all set. Now I am sitting back enjoying the rest of season 1! :)

Didn't have a wrong disc, but i sure be disapointed if it happened to me. I was so into it, i listened to it all in 3 days (working days by the way..). This serie is so nice!

MaraKM

Stunt Coordinator
Glad to hear that everyone's enjoying the dvd set; it really was a great little show, and I still sort of hope that they can do a reunion movie or two someday. Although, since the writers were never sure if they were getting renewed at the end of the season, they nearly always managed to end each season with some resolution.

I haven't finished listening to all of the commentaries, but, there's a big season 2 spoiler in the second Majandra & Shiri commentary. I'm pretty sure that the commentaries on the pilot, Blood Brother, Sexual Healing, The Balance are safe.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

I only listened to the 2 commentaries with Majandra & Shiri so far.... the star commentaries has always been my favorites. I thought it was funny how embarrassed they were while watching and talking about Sexual Healings :b hehehe :D

Roger_R

Second Unit
Stupid question, but did any of you try the second disc #1? Maybe they just messed up the label.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Yeah Roger... I put it in... that is actually how I found out I had another disc 1... I didn't notice it when I first took it out of my box. So I was really shocked to see the first four episodes on the disc... first thing I thought is I accidently grabbed the wrong box... then when I looked I really got upset!:angry:

But atleast it is all good now. :D and I got to finish the set yesterday! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks