What's new

A request for MGM, Battle of Britain (1 Viewer)

Brian E

Screenwriter
MGM, please release this to DVD. I've never had the pleasure of seeing this in it's full widescreen glory and know you could do a great job on it.

p.s. if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the WS LD to tide me over, please let me know.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
My VHS is already broken. Somehow the picture is squarish and not rectangular as it was originally shown. The tape came broken from the store IIRC. A DVD version is necessary to fix this unfortuate situation.
Is this MGM or Warner? I always get confused about the date of the rights change-over.
"We either stand down or blow up." :emoji_thumbsup:

Brian E

Screenwriter
Is this MGM or Warner? I always get confused about the date of the rights change-over.
Is a Universal Artists title. AFAIK MGM kept the rights to those titles, along with Polygram, Orion & Cannon stuff. MGM only has the rights to their own stuff from post 1986, Warner has the rest :frowning:.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
MGM...simply realize that there are alot of titles in your vault that people want. This topic should go to show you that the interest in your classic titles has never wained. Please, you all of one of the best library of titles around. Not releasing them on DVD isn't doing anyone involved any fairness.

Users who are viewing this thread