What's new

A question for Warner Brothers - Re: Matrix Reloaded DVD. (1 Viewer)

Darren Pillans

Second Unit
There is something I genuinely don't understand.

Why are the numerous magnificent trailers and posters for this movie not on the DVD?

The effort and skill put in each is patently clear. They are some of the best I've ever seen.

The Matrix website has every single one clearly listed and available for free download.

Yet now, when we as consumers have the opportunity to enjoy them at a much larger size and quality, you deny us.

Sure, I can understand why the Wachowskis don't give us a commentary. Maybe they're like Spielberg (who doesn't believe in them) or they don't have the time or energy at present.

But what's so hard about putting the trailers and posters on Disc 2?

Like I said, I just don't get it.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
That's a worthy point. Personally, the decision to include trailers or not doesn't matter to me either way. Only as long as space allows, why not include them as part and parcel of promotional materials with all poster art as modelled by some top-rate titles?

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Might want to post in the studio feedback forum... :)

For me personally, as long as the picture quality is as good as it can be, I'll be content. The Matrix DVD has *horrible* picture quality as far as I'm concerned...it lacks detail/definition, looks "muddy" at times and everythig is overly green...much more so than it looked in the theater where I saw it projected several times.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
The green on the Matrix DVD matches (though is not as rich as) the green in Reloaded

Why are the numerous and magnificent trailers/posters for this movie not on the DVD?
Because they don't contain noggins. If you can't look at their noggin, they're not worth having

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks