What's new

A question for those of you who own The Pianist on DVD (1 Viewer)

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais
Is it just my copy or did this DVD not come with an insert? If didn't I need to return it and get another but if it didn't come with one how cheap it that?

Justin Schmidt

Auditioning
You don't need to return it, the DVD did not come with an insert. I was a little upset at first, but I will only look at it once and you don't see it when it is sitting on your shelf. I noticed that this has become a common thing now, guess they are saving a few cents.

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais
Well at least I know it didn't come with one, thanks. It's not a huge deal but I think it's kind of cheap. I mean come on the least I ask for is a single sheet with the chapter listing. Oh well.

JayF

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed this last night too. It does tick me off. I'd rather pay the extra 25 cents or whatever it costs. It may seem silly, but to me it's an important part of the product just like liner notes for a music CD.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I was kinda pissed at Universal for doing this too. Oh well, it's still a great quality DVD, despite the horrible cover art and cheap packaging.

Todd Robertson

Second Unit
dont really care if they include an insert anymore, in any dvd...except for a nice booklet. anymore it's a waste of paper if all it is, is a list of chapter stops. inserts, big-head covers and double-dipping are dvd issues that dont concern me. now if they would just focus all the wasted energy into proper dvd manufacturing.......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks