What's new

A question about the Parts Express 500W Amp (1 Viewer)

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all,

I have been contemplating on what to do with my SVS 25-31CS+. I have been thinking about selling it and buying a powered SVS or just buying an amp for the sub. I seem to have found an amp that will suit my SVS which is the Parts Express 500W amp. Now I have heard about a problem with it's auto on feature. Does anyone know if that has been fixed? If it has been fixed then I might just go ahead and buy one of those as it seems to fit the specs I require. Well, thanks for reading and hopefully will have an answer soon.

Thanks and God Bless.

Joey Skinner

Second Unit
If the problem hasn't been fixed yet there is an easy solution that involves adding one resistor. I had that problem with mine and Parts Express e-mailed me detailed instructions on how to fix it. If you're not comfortable with the idea of taking the amp apart and soldering on the circuit board, e-mail PE and find out if they have corrected the problem.

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
They should have it fixed. I was told this latest batch they received had the problem resolved but I havent tested any to confirm.

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
In new ones, Darren K. of Parts Express has confirmed that the problem is fixed.

I have one of the ones with the auto-on problem and it is really not that bad. I'm listening to it now. Really a fine amp to pair with the Stryke AV12 driver, which is based on the TC Sounds TC2+, one of the cleanest sounding bass drivers out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks