Directors A Pointless Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Brian Kissinger, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Brian Kissinger

Brian Kissinger Screenwriter

-Do you ever go to spell a word (a common word), and even though you know it's right (and sometimes even go so far as to look it up to make sure), it just doesn't look right?

-Do you ever repeat a word in conversation or just in your head so many times it begins to sound unfamiliar?

-Do you ever happen to rate the attractiveness of people in certain stores/restaurants/public gatherings (be it customers or employees)....and then make unfair judgements/conclusions of said places?

-Do you ever get so frustrated at things you cannot control that it puts you in a bad mood?

-If someone you knew had something on their buttocks (be it a stain, lint, hair, anything that could be possibly embarrassing) but don't say anything because you don't want that person to know you were looking at their backside?

-Do you find yourself cursing more at work than outside of work even though you spend more time outside of work?

-Have you ever been driving/walking/whatever and look up and not be able to remember turning on a certain road/path/whatever to get there? And then it bugs you to no end? And then you begin to wonder if might have been close to an accident? Or wonder if you missed something good in your mini-blackout like a nude jogger?

-Do you ever find yourself wondering what someone might look like nude, even if that person isn't attractive to you? And then you wished you wouldn't have?

-Do you have mental images of what fellow members here might look like? And if so, are they more often than not resembling someone famous or someone you know?

-Do you wish you had your few moments back that you spent reading this?

2. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ

roads. roooods. ro-ads.

CJ

3. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

-Do you ever go to spell a word (a common word), and even though you know it's right (and sometimes even go so far as to look it up to make sure), it just doesn't look right? Sometimes

-Do you ever repeat a word in conversation or just in your head so many times it begins to sound unfamiliar? No

-Do you ever happen to rate the attractiveness of people in certain stores/restaurants/public gatherings (be it customers or employees)....All the time and then make unfair judgements/conclusions of said places?Sometimes

-Do you ever get so frustrated at things you cannot control that it puts you in a bad mood?Often

-If someone you knew had something on their buttocks (be it a stain, lint, hair, anything that could be possibly embarrassing) but don't say anything because you don't want that person to know you were looking at their backside? I wouldn't say anything

-Do you find yourself cursing more at work than outside of work even though you spend more time outside of work? Rarely, but I do curse around friends quite a bit

-Have you ever been driving/walking/whatever and look up and not be able to remember turning on a certain road/path/whatever to get there? And then it bugs you to no end? And then you begin to wonder if might have been close to an accident? Or wonder if you missed something good in your mini-blackout like a nude jogger? Yes, maybe once every couple of weeks

-Do you ever find yourself wondering what someone might look like nude, even if that person isn't attractive to you? And then you wished you wouldn't have? Yes [​IMG]

-Do you have mental images of what fellow members here might look like? And if so, are they more often than not resembling someone famous or someone you know? Yes but not someone famous or someone I know

-Do you wish you had your few moments back that you spent reading this? Nope, makes the work day go a little quicker

4. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

He's baaaaaaaaack. [​IMG]

-Do you ever go to spell a word (a common word), and even though you know it's right (and sometimes even go so far as to look it up to make sure), it just doesn't look right? No.

-Do you ever repeat a word in conversation or just in your head so many times it begins to sound unfamiliar? No.

-Do you ever happen to rate the attractiveness of people in certain stores/restaurants/public gatherings (be it customers or employees)....and then make unfair judgements/conclusions of said places? Yep

-Do you ever get so frustrated at things you cannot control that it puts you in a bad mood? No, I just...oh, never mind.

-If someone you knew had something on their buttocks (be it a stain, lint, hair, anything that could be possibly embarrassing) but don't say anything because you don't want that person to know you were looking at their backside? I wouldn't tell, but I would laugh at them in secret and point it out to everyone.

-Do you find yourself cursing more at work than outside of work even though you spend more time outside of work? F**kin' a.

-Have you ever been driving/walking/whatever and look up and not be able to remember turning on a certain road/path/whatever to get there? And then it bugs you to no end? And then you begin to wonder if might have been close to an accident? Or wonder if you missed something good in your mini-blackout like a nude jogger? Happens to me all the time on bowling night.

-Do you ever find yourself wondering what someone might look like nude, even if that person isn't attractive to you? And then you wished you wouldn't have? No.

-Do you have mental images of what fellow members here might look like? And if so, are they more often than not resembling someone famous or someone you know? No, though I've met Rice and seen a few pics in sigs (where did Rain go?).

-Do you wish you had your few moments back that you spent reading this? Not really, I'm pretty good at wasting time anyway.

5. Gabe D

Gabe D Cinematographer

-Do you ever go to spell a word (a common word), and even though you know it's right (and sometimes even go so far as to look it up to make sure), it just doesn't look right? Yes.

-Do you ever repeat a word in conversation or just in your head so many times it begins to sound unfamiliar? Yes.

-Do you ever happen to rate the attractiveness of people in certain stores/restaurants/public gatherings (be it customers or employees)....and then make unfair judgements/conclusions of said places? No, my judgments and conclusions are perfectly fair. (Wal-Mart is ugly and gross, for instance.)

-Do you ever get so frustrated at things you cannot control that it puts you in a bad mood? Yes.

-If someone you knew had something on their buttocks (be it a stain, lint, hair, anything that could be possibly embarrassing) but don't say anything because you don't want that person to know you were looking at their backside? Yes.

-Do you find yourself cursing more at work than outside of work even though you spend more time outside of work? No, I don't curse at work. Besides, it seems like I spend more time at work anyway. I curse more when I'm driving.

-Have you ever been driving/walking/whatever and look up and not be able to remember turning on a certain road/path/whatever to get there? And then it bugs you to no end? And then you begin to wonder if might have been close to an accident? Or wonder if you missed something good in your mini-blackout like a nude jogger? Yes. Too many times.

-Do you ever find yourself wondering what someone might look like nude, even if that person isn't attractive to you? And then you wished you wouldn't have? Yeah.

-Do you have mental images of what fellow members here might look like? And if so, are they more often than not resembling someone famous or someone you know? Yes.

-Do you wish you had your few moments back that you spent reading this? No, I realized a lot about myself. :b

6. Rob Gardiner

Rob Gardiner Cinematographer

YES. As far as I'm concerned, Zen Butler is a Rutger Hauer look-alike, Scott L looks just like Steve McQueen, Ricardo is a beautiful blond woman, and you don't want to know what my mental picture of Ted Lee looks like. [​IMG]

7. Zen Butler

Zen Butler Producer

Zen K. Butler
    NO-never. I look at everyone's butt and I like that people know that. Butt rating is very addictive.

8. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Zen is Rutger Hauer.

9. Zen Butler

Zen Butler Producer

Zen K. Butler
    If there wasn't so many HTF members that have met me, it would be fun to play that card for a while.

Funny, I've seen Mr. Hauer at least a half a dozen times in the Venice Beach area and have gone frozen stiff every time. Every opening line in my mind just sounds so ridiculous.

10. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

-Do you ever go to spell a word (a common word), and even though you know it's right (and sometimes even go so far as to look it up to make sure), it just doesn't look right? Yes, but the ban on politics makes me unable to elaborate.

-Do you ever repeat a word in conversation or just in your head so many times it begins to sound unfamiliar?None of your business...business...bus i ness...bus e Ness...Bus Elliot Ness...hmm

-Do you ever happen to rate the attractiveness of people in certain stores/restaurants/public gatherings (be it customers or employees)....and then make unfair judgements/conclusions of said places?No. The judgments I make based on looks are fair ones. [​IMG]

-Do you ever get so frustrated at things you cannot control that it puts you in a bad mood?For almost four years now. [​IMG]

-If someone you knew had something on their buttocks (be it a stain, lint, hair, anything that could be possibly embarrassing) but don't say anything because you don't want that person to know you were looking at their backside?I'd tell her, not him

-Do you find yourself cursing more at work than outside of work even though you spend more time outside of work?I don't spend more time outside of work [​IMG]

-Have you ever been driving/walking/whatever and look up and not be able to remember turning on a certain road/path/whatever to get there? And then it bugs you to no end? And then you begin to wonder if might have been close to an accident? Or wonder if you missed something good in your mini-blackout like a nude jogger?I sometimes get highway hypnosis, but I never worry about what I might have missed

-Do you ever find yourself wondering what someone might look like nude, even if that person isn't attractive to you? And then you wished you wouldn't have?Unfortunately

-Do you have mental images of what fellow members here might look like? And if so, are they more often than not resembling someone famous or someone you know?I have an image for the female members. [​IMG]

-Do you wish you had your few moments back that you spent reading this?Hell yes! Give it to me or else