What's new

International A PLACE IN THE SUN coming to Blu-ray from Imprint Films! (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

marcco00

Supporting Actor
Real Name
marc
true, hope so!

my 'a place in the sun' refrigerator magnet arrived yesterday & that reminded me to get my

pre-order in!

ok Universe, BUtterfield 8 on blu next!!!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
$31 at Deep Discount without any extra codes so probably similar price on WowHD
$27 at importcds (+$3 shipping)

Around $24-25USD shipped JBHiFi or a couple dollars more at Sanity assuming you dont want to order enough for one of their 10% off 100-150AUD to kick in

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My take:

Cheaper just to give the site $25 directly and become a supporter than by doing it pennies at a time and likely HTF will end up with more money in the end unless you order 100's or even 1000's of discs a year I'm not sure how much HTF gets from each Sales Referral.

HTF benefits and Amazon doesn't get hostage money

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm just picking nits and picking at Amazon in general -- any support HTF is great, but more is better esp if HTF gets a nickel and Amazon gets 14.95 of the extra $15 price

Last edited:

john a hunter

Screenwriter
JB hi fi is located in Australia.
At the moment the exchange rate is in your favour.US$1=0.70 Aussie $.
JB are a well regarded company here and I would recommend them.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Guys, be careful about buying expensive imports. You never know when they may be made available here in the U.S. That's all I am saying...
My advice for anybody interested in Paramount movies is to read the following linked articles, particularly the first one with direct quotes from Paramount executives. The same applies to other studios as new movie production is in limbo so this is another opportunity for studios to mine their catalog inventory as studios need any type of revenue they can produce right now. Every little bit helps in times like today with a major pandemic and economic crisis due to that pandemic.

Reactions: PMF

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks