What's new

A PG13 rated movie in a white keepcase...thats something new! (1 Viewer)

YANG

Screenwriter
"Army of Darkness DC is in a gold keepcase..."
Not to forget DREAMWORKS first batch release of the PRINCE OF EGYPT in gold colored keepcase too.

YANG

Screenwriter
This is what i have in mind about the FORREST GUMP packaging...
The artwork creator could have frame up the white background with the grey frame by the sides.Then use the FOX popular silver grey keepcase to complement the color of the frame.How does that look?
Another suggestion,which may upset tradditional artwork lovers,do not have GUMP and the bench picture.The background is colored with brown with the rosewood lines,a oval gold colored badge in the center with FORREST GUMP SPECIAL EDITION on it.This makes the artwork looks like a chocolate box which complements to what was depicted in the movie,"LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE,YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GONNA GET" quote.
The background color also complements the common black dual alpha keepcase.How does that look?

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
I bought Karate Kid Part II and it came in a white keepcase. I love that movie. hehe. :)

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
A friend of mine bought Condorman, it was also in a white case... :)
------------------
~ Stud. Polyt. ~ Artur Meinild ~

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
My copy of My Science Project came in a white keepcase... and it's not a family film, more like a bad pre-teen film with some naughty profanity and violence. :)
Also, along with Army of Darkness: LE coming in a gold keepcase, my copy of The Black Hole is in a red keepcase.
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

bill lopez

Second Unit
FORESST GUMP is a good movie for kids anyway.
Because it shows what happens when you live the party lifestyle, and what happens when you live a dull lifestyle. You get blessed by God.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
My DVD case for Titus has a fantastic "old gold" colour. Long live multicoloured keepcases! :)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
FORESST GUMP is a good movie for kids anyway.
Because it shows what happens when you live the party lifestyle, and what happens when you live a dull lifestyle. You get blessed by God.
Interesting viewpoint. Never thought of it that way, before. I always thought it was a story in which a person of a type society has never believed in, spurred on by support from close friends and a strong-willed mother, overcame society's stereotypical limitations. Perhaps it came accross that way, as that was his mother's belief, and he took to heart what his mother said. He kept it simple, and thrived while those around him paid the price for their mistakes. The one least likely to succede was the one to succede.
------------------
My DVD Collection

Brennan Hill

Stunt Coordinator
Why stop with DVD's? Can't we do something about that Beatles album...you know the all white one. Couldn't they have put something on the cover. How cheap can you get!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks