What's new

A nice way to start off 2018 if you're a CHIPS fan. Details below (1 Viewer)

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Just spotted this info on the TV DVD site and it's being sold via Amazon.ca but no worries as they have Region 1 just like we do in the States so you're good to go in ordering this set from them, if you're a big fan of the show...http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/CHiPs-The-Complete-Series/23784

CHiPs_Complete_3D.jpg

Complete series set coming out on 1/2/2018

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
I saw this CHiPs complete series set at costco earlier today.

I suppose they're dumping it at costco first, before doing a general wide release?

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Why are they advertising this CHiPs all-in-one to be released much later in Canada than it was here?

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
DOH! :oops: This set is already available on this side of the Atlantic.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
For a moment there, I thought this was a boxed set that provided both the Robert Donat and Peter O' Toole films.:rolleyes:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
One series where I got the all-in-one even after I had all the individual seasonal releases was that of O-R 60s NBC Star Trek: specifically, I had gotten all three of the big hinged releases of the remastered version, and saw through all of them, then later, as stated before, I gave them to the base library at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL when my sister Michel lived near there. Sometime later, I got the all-in-one of remastered NBC Trek on DVD, and ever since I've had that, it's been one of the best I've ever had, and I think the packaging (more compact than all those hard plastic individual hinged releases) was the main draw for me on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks