A new pet peeve

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Philip_G, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

What is it with couples and public displays of affection??

I went to a radiohead concert, this old couple ahead of us were making out most of the concert, when they realized it annoyed us, it simply got worse.

I go to work, and there's a lady in my office, her boyfriend works in another department but comes by to hang out, no problem until they start hanging off each other, whispering in each other's ears and just in general being obnoxious.

I go out to dinner, we're wating out front for a table and this couple is full on makign out right there in front of the restaurant. WTF?

I think that is SO rude. Is it becomming more common? Am I just noticing it more? Are people really this inconsiderate?

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

You should heckle them, see how far they are really willing to go... [​IMG]

3. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

4. BrettB

BrettB Producer

Just drop your pants and ask if you can join in. That should stop 'em. [​IMG]

You need to be more descriptive. The only one that sounds questionable is this one;

5. Mark Brewer

Mark Brewer Stunt Coordinator

It's even worse when they turn around and it's your parents....

6. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

7. Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt Producer

You need to buy 2 things - a tape recorder and a whoopie cushion.

Yeah, record it over and over and you know when to play it back. It will get them out of the 'mood' real fast.

Glenn

8. Ric Bagoly

Ric Bagoly Producer

-"Dad, I think he's gonna pork her!" [​IMG]

9. Dave_Brown

Dave_Brown Supporting Actor

I used to work with a guy who would go off on these displays with his wife. That was bad but it was even worse when she wasn't around and he would share what goes on when they are alone. Needless to say she was pretty kinky and it got pretty annoying after awhile. I figured out how to stop it, though. The next time we were all together I started asking her for more details of their escapades based on the information he was giving out. Should have seen the look on her face when I started asking about her specific technique for taking it in the ummm.... "backdoor."[​IMG]

Her husband didn't talk about it much after that...... So the next time you see a couple going overboard like that, just start asking a bunch of really personal questions. Act like you're getting turned on and ask if they've ever considered letting another guy join in. You'll either get knocked the hell out or left alone. Or maybe they'll even take you up on it!

10. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

LOL
    I don't think I'd want to join these two *shudder*

11. AllanN

AllanN Supporting Actor