A New Eva Cassidy CD?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lin Park, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Lin Park

Lin Park Second Unit

Just saw one titled American Tune from an acousticsounds.com new release e-mail I get every week. Looks like it hit on August 12th. Gonna have to pick this one up tomorrow. Anyone have it yet?

Thanx,
    Lin

2. Marty M

Marty M Cinematographer

No, I don't have this. I wasn't aware there was a new release until I saw it at Best Buy on Tuesday. FWIW, Entertainment Weekly gave it a good review. Are any of the songs on this CD from other releases?

3. Lin Park

Lin Park Second Unit

From what I've read, these are all new. Appears they have been discovering a lot of her promotional and demo stuff she used to send out to clubs to book gigs. Her father had quite a lot of stuff as well that no one was aware of and it is getting the royal treatment.

With the blackout this week, I never got around to picking this one up in the city. I'll be shooting out to Best Buy this weekend though and post a review once I've listened a few times assuming I don't slip into a coma - I just love her albums.

Lin

4. george king

george king Supporting Actor

I picked this up today. It is really good. If you like Eva, this is a must have.