A new appeal to Celine Dion

Discussion in 'Music' started by Rachael B, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    Dear, just keep doing what you're doing so that Saturday Night Live can continue to parody you. That's all...[​IMG]

2. Rick Deschaine

Rick Deschaine Stunt Coordinator

Oh Rachael, you slay me. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

By the way, I finally picked up On the Shore. Awesome stuff. The Friends of Dean Martinez do not disappoint! Also did you get to listen to any of that Calexico yet?

Peace, Rick

3. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    Rick, she is "de gratest sanger en ze wurld"! I got FEAST OF WIRE by Calexico. I liked it. They're not the instrumentalists that the Friends are but they have a nice sound. I'll proably pick up one of their other albums when I find a good deal on it, when I find it used. I buy most of my CD's used. Is FEAST OF WIRE typical of Calexico? Do you have an oppinion about what's their best album? I think ON THE SHORE is the Friends best album so far. Previously I was partial to RETROGRADE, but I've changed my mind. [​IMG] Best wishes!

4. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Wouldn't all of wishes come true if she would simply volunteer to be strapped to a missle that we could then send to the center of the sun? [​IMG]

5. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    LOL Chuck![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    If we told her she was going into high orbit so she could sing to the whole planet at once, she might get in a space capsule? I'd tell her, you are going to be de gra-test sanger en de universe. Her ego would go for that, wouldn't it? [​IMG]

6. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    ...On second thought Chuck, let's get a bigger ship and call it the Intergalactic Broadcast. Here's my short list of other artists to invite:

The New Kids Who Can't Rock
    Outa'Sync
    Tiffany
    Michael Jackson
    Backdoor Boys
    Britney
    Cher
    'A' Teens
    and Gilbert Godfrey < we appoint him celebrity event announcer.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !

7. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Rachael you had me on your side with your list until I saw Cher (we gay guys are protective over this national treasure that the mainstream simply doesn't get)...(see my post in the other anti-Celine thread)...

Let's remove Cher because she is one of the only few performers that have the right to diva status and let's put in the likes of:

Shania Twain (in fact, lets attach her to the exhaust of the ship so she burn up even before take off...)

LeAnn Rhimes (makes me wish that there wasn't a format known as country music)

Busta Ryhmes (or how ever you spell his name simply based because of what he did in Halloween:Resurrection and because he hair is plain F***ed up...)

Mariah Carey (the only problem is that her ego alone might make the ship implode)

Whitney (then again, with as much drugs as what she 'hasn't' done, I am sure that she is already in orbit somewhere and somehow...)

Kid Rock (just because)

And last but not least...singing the National Anthem as it is blown into orbit...Madonna (sorry, honey, you just aren't interesting anymore...see what happens when you get politically correct!)

8. Lee Scoggins

Lee Scoggins Producer

Lee

9. Dennis Nicholls

Dennis Nicholls Lead Actor

Dennis
    Who's this Celophane Dion chick you guys are all down on?

10. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    OK Chuck, Cher can stay but only because this is her farewell tour and she's retiring from singing and because I like her acting. I wish you'd of been there at the Hoiday Inn in Huntsville, Alabama the night I witnessed Cher and Greg Allman's big argument in the hallway. He looked pretty coked out and she looked ready to kick his ass, and I think she could of done it. I thought she was going to do it. She put him in the room and went out and got in her limo and was off. The episode was entertaining![​IMG]

11. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    Celophane Dion, isn't that a new flavour of snooty, expensive mustard?[​IMG]

12. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm

13. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

That Malcolm, was just about ready to say all that...

Actually I met Gregg a few years back here in Charlotte. Wasn't really that friendly of a man and that is all that I will say...

Actually...Cher will be here on Tuesday and can't wait...

Oh...and so that someone doesn't say that this is off topic and that we aren't talking about Celine...

Celine...My heart will go on as you hurdle toward the sun...[​IMG]

14. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    Chuck, I've met Greg Allman too. You certainly were kind! His brother was the exact opposite, God rest his soul, believe me. I knew him for the last year and a half of his short life. So, I met Greg several times and he maybe said three words to me, total. I've nothing remotely flattering to say about Greg other than I liked him only as a singer and writer. Cher has been and gone here...maybe a month ago. This farewell tour could go on for years. [​IMG] Best wishes!