What's new

A new and revolutionary way to... FOLD A T-SHIRT! (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
What helped me was to see she starts with her arms crossed (as a result of making the initial fold) and winds up uncrossing them. As you uncross your arms you are also pulling them in. The fabric should just fall into place, though the trickiest part I found was which way to hold the hem and shoulder together.

Anyone think this would make a great party trick? Impress the ladies? :)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
uh .. yeah ... totally.

i could tell them i know this really neat way to fold a t-shirt, then proceed to take mine off .... then wait for them to laugh their asses off when they see my skinny, flat-chested, puffy-bellied torso. :frowning:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:laugh: Yeah, i thought the point would be to get her T-shirt off :D

David Galindo

Screenwriter
WOW! I wish I worked at a clothing store...that would impress everyone.

It works even better when you add noises as you fold- Hoo! Hah! Hooah!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
okay, so i figured out the basic technique, but my shirt isn't even coming close to be that perfectly folded. guess i need some practice ... but it still looks cool!

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
:eek:

I gotta try this!!!! My wife does all the folding, because she can't stand how I do it. I gotta master this!

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member

Anybody want to take this out of context? :)

P.S. Damn it. It's hard to fold the shirt.

P.S.S. Damn it. I almost did it.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
dome - :laugh:

yeah baby...just a slower ... think you can work on that crease ... ohhh......awwhhhhh.....perfectly squared corners .... omg...... so....you want to master this why??? ;)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I've got to try this! My wife gets on me about the number of t-shirts I own everytime we do laundry. (T-shirts are my company's way of expressing employee recognition. :rolleyes:) If I can knock out folding them ninja-style...

Wait a minute... I'll bet I could teach my 4-year old to do this... no more folding shirts for me!

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
Very cool stuff! I will also have to work at this a bit to get it down. I've never been happy with my shirt folding, and since I'm bound for bachelordom, I need to learn. hehe

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I press my t-shirts before I fold them. It makes it easier to fold with a crease down the sleeve.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
damn ... coincidentally today is laundry day. I will practice this until I hit the laundromat ... then watch out world ... there is going to be some speed foldign going on :D

the women will just flock to me :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Johnal

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Johnal
I don't wanna sound anal or anything, but I'm very picky about how my shirts get folded. I think it's neat how it gets folded really fast, but I need my shirt foldings need to be symetrical. Anyway, I sent the link to my g/f while i was at work yesterday and when I got home all my shirts were re-folded. She was so excited having mastered the new folding technique I had to bite my tongue and thank her. :)

-Johnal

P.S. I think she had an advantage being Japanese (born in America though) because she actually speakse Japanese and could understand the instructions.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Okay.. I've been practicing on a spare shirt here at work.

The drawbacks are that you need to lay the shirt flat to do it. I don't have much room in my laundry room. Secondly.. I'm a big, fat, American so my shirts are larger and sometimes I require a tri-fold to fit in my drawer.

Still cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation192
Recent bookmarks