What's new

A new and revolutionary way to... FOLD A T-SHIRT! (1 Viewer)

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
Wow!

Folding shirts is one of the reasons I rue Laundry day. If I can master this technique then :emoji_thumbsup:

Moe.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
That could revolutionize laundry day at my household. Very nice find Nick. :emoji_thumbsup:

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I sent the link along to my friends, and a couple of them said that it looked like the shirt was folded with a folding board first. But, folding board or no folding board, practice makes perfect. :)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I'm weird. I hang my tshirts on hangars. The only thing that gets put in drawers are socks and underwear.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
This little video completely stopped all work in my department for about 20 minutes, while we desperately looked for a clean shirt to try it on.

It worked!

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
I'm sitting here stepping through the Quicktime trying to pick up the technique. She folds the shoulder down and she does something with her other hand underneath and then it happens too fast!!! Even one frame at a time, I'm not sure what she does. No Tshirt here.

Jason GT

Second Unit
It doesn't give you a traditional symmetrical fold. The thing that I found tricky to pick up is this - after you take the shoulder down to the hem, hold on to the hem and shoulder as you draw the other shoulder through.

That aside, I'm sure there's a silica packet in the t-shirt.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i used to do this, but all my shirts got stretched at the ends of the hangers, so i started putting them in drawers. and i must figure out how the hell she does that, it could come in very useful.

CJ

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I put my tees on hangars too, except for those I wear as undershirts. Those I fold, merely because it would mean an awful lot of hangars.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks