What's new

A master "Glitch" thread? (1 Viewer)

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure if it would be appropriate of if it would require too much maintanance, a master thread of problem DVD's would be great.

By problem DVD's I mean one's that without a doubt have a problem such as missing dialogue (Reservoir Dogs), replaced dialogue (Day of the Dead), or different music (Valley Girl). There are other reasons of course but these are just examples.

Another good thing to include would be ways to tell if you have a DVD that's been corrected.

I know there is a search function but one thread with just a title and brief description of the problem would be great and it would also let studios know that we haven't forgotten the problem.

This sounds like enough content for a web page but I think a master thread is doable.

Maybe list the movie, problem, and then studio response if there is one.

I would volunteer to maintain it.

Enough of my rambling for now.

Matt

Todd Robertson

Second Unit
as long as this would include delamination type problems like faulty pressings affecting shelf life...I'm all for it. I'll help if you need anyone to assist.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks