What's new

A massive THANK YOU to the forum members who answered my queries (1 Viewer)

Phil Carter

Second Unit
Real Name
Phil
Those of you who read (or read and answered) my recent posts know that I pulled the trigger on a new HT setup last week. Everything was delivered Friday morning and I spent the day setting up, calibrating, testing and working with the system. Many, many thanks to everyone who answered my questions about cabling, types of connections, red push, calibration, and everything else.

I am usually not good with electronic stuff (not counting computers). But to my surprise, after all the research I did over the past few months, I had an absolute BLAST hooking things up, switching connections, setting the correct menu options, calibrating the video (hooray AVIA!) and so forth. I am loving my HT setup already and have all of you to thank for it.

Give yourselves a huge pat on the back. :)

cheers,
Phil

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Glad you found the help you were looking for, Phil! Now stick around and continue sharing your home theater quest with about 40,000 others who are into the same thing you are. Welcome to HTF!

David Preston

Supporting Actor
If it wasn't for this forum I would have made some major mistakes with purchasing components for my HT. I also want to add Thanks.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
If it wasn't for this forum I would have made some major mistakes with purchasing components for my HT.
If it weren't for this forum, I'd still be watching my movies in on my 27" TV in 2 channel stereo in a dank corner of an unfinished basement... and probably in full-screen... and with more money in my bank account. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks