a Mad Tv favorite skit thread

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ryan L B, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Ryan L B

Ryan L B Supporting Actor

or who is your favorite character. Mine was the Vancoon lady who would always make racist or sexest jokes at people and they were funny as well. My favorite skits have been the one with Little Hasson Taylor, the tool time joke, and saving ryans privites,

2. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Screenwriter

I'm not a fan of the series, but "Rusty Miller" cracks me up, especially his interview with David Boreanaz on the set of Angel.

3. David Williams

David Williams Cinematographer

This is an easy one: My favorite is Nicole Sullivan's parody of Britney Spears in Lick My Baby Back Behind, followed closely by the Spishak Car Wax commercial where they totally trash this car with eggs, kitty litter, bowling balls, etc and in third place Phil LaMarr's parody of Michael Jackson as a Super Hero (LaToya kidnaps Bubbles) with the enormous Liz Taylor as his sidekick, sporting Drumstick nunchuks. I could go on with the T-2 parody of The Greatest Story Ever Told but....

4. Brad Grenz

Brad Grenz Second Unit

That's funny, I like the one where Michael Jackson is a super-villain whose plans are foiled by the Lord of the Dance! The Rusty ones are great too, the best being the one where his dad gets him a prostitute for his birthday. Stuart Sketches are great too, and the stuff the do on the red carpet with Alex and Will never fails to be hilarious.

5. Brad_V

Brad_V Second Unit

Wasn't really a character, but Will Sasso's video parody of Limp Bizkit ("Posin'") was killer.

Sometimes I burn music compilations for some exotic dancers when they are required to bring their own music to clubs and don't want to risk having their originals damaged, and I'll often sneak that "Posin'" parody song onto the end of the disc. Usually, they'll hear it while going over the CD in their car and then like it so much they dance to it in the club. Pretty funny stuff... the song comes on and the patrons think it's the real version at first, and then they scratch their heads for a moment saying, "What the heck song is this!?" And then after that they enjoy it.

Once you hear that parody, you can never sit through the real song again without changing the words.

Another instant-classic from Mad TV... "Don't make me break my foot off in yo ass!"

6. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    I love just about everything Will Sasso does, especially that carpenter who is constantly injuring himself in horrible ways! [​IMG]
    I also loved the one where he was playing Steven Segal on the set of his new film 'Crouching Cop, Hidden Badge', he was absolutly convinced that everything in 'CT,HD' was real, and was demanding to know how they were able to fly! [​IMG] It killed me when he tried to jump from one roof top to the next and ended up falling off the roof! [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Shayne Lebrun

Shayne Lebrun Screenwriter

DAVEY AND LITTLE GOLIATH!

Duh...look, Davey, they're unclean. Why don't you kill them?

Gee, Golaith, I don't know...

*morphs into demon face* DO AS I COMMAND! KILL FOR ME!

Ooooookaaaaaaaaay Goliath *sigh*

Goliath, why do I kill?

Duh...well, Dav-ey, you're a paranoid schizophrenic, and I'm the manifestation of your insanity.

I only ever saw it once (it was on one of the original episodes, IIRC) and I've been looking for a copy of that skit ever since.

8. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

A Pack of Gifts Now was pretty funny.

The Clops sketches were funny as hell, too.

The N*Sync things were probably the funniest impressions of them on TV. When Will Sasso does his Lance Bass I just laugh my ass off.

I also LOVED the Britney Spears "Lick my Baby Back Behind" thing.

9. Ryan L B

wasnt the prostitute susan surrandon or am i imagining thigs. Does any body remember when andy dick did a parody with he being daphony hagulara and i forget the song title.

10. Kraig Lang

Kraig Lang Stunt Coordinator

What was the skit where they were all Abba-esque and running around a haunted house, more scooby-esque. I couldn't stop humming that song for a week and now I can't even remember it.

11. Ryan L B

remeber little hassan tailer "mail it too 'im a stupid assed whitty po box ---- nj.'" he was a joke of little richard.

12. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

There were a few ones with that Abba-esque band. One was the Hoppy Potty song (Hoppy Potty=Happy Party).

13. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Screenwriter

I am surprised nobody has mentioned the "Dolomite" sketch's, I think those ones are just too funny, especially when they mess up the lines and have the bad camera work and sound mic.

I also love to see Seth Green in a wheelchair as the President of a Hallmark company. The first one I ever saw had him pop a wheely and slam into a file cabnet(I think on accident) and just watching the other actors try and not laugh was too much.

If I could have just these skits on tape I would be a happy man.

14. Ryan L B

another one is johnsons jeopardy the real catagory is litterature, but majic cant read and goes "lit, lit, little richard" it is on very late night on syndication so get those tivos out and the vcr ready tonights episode hasrichard simmons and the fox version doing kenny rogers doing jackass.

15. Randy B A

Randy B A Supporting Actor

i like the one where they do the deleted scene from the wizard of oz.

the one legged brother hopping around and singing if i only had a leg.

i lmao to that one.

16. Brad Grenz

Brad Grenz Second Unit

17. Patrick Cate

Patrick Cate Stunt Coordinator

I always get a kick out of the Nicole Sullivan redneck/racist/singer character "Darlene McBride".