What's new

A Long shot, but any Scott and Todd fans here? Help! (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Hey guys,

I know there are a few New yorkers here( :)), so there may be a chance that someone listens to WPLJ and Scott and Todd...

Unfortunatly, I forgot to plug the audio from the stereo into the VCR, and the show didn't record like it was supposed to. Does anyone know the results of the 'Beat The Brucer' gameshow segment today? Being April Fools day, I figuredd they where going to set up the quetions, so there was no way he could win, heh...

Sigh...I hate it when I miss the morning show. Now I have to find something else to watch/listen to for 2 hours ;).

Thanks!

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
Neil,

I caught the end of it. The Brucer won. It sounded like he beat the guy so bad that they played a second game. I think the scores were 10-2, 10-0. I think I also heard that the contestant won on some kind of game show or something so they were busting his chops that he was beat so badly.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, thanks for the heads up.

*Note To Self. After playing Zelda, make sure to remember to replug in audio cable so Big Show tapes properly tommorow ..* ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks