What's new

A Little Romance - Pre-order availability limited? (1 Viewer)

FredCampbell

Agent
I got a notice late Friday saying that my copy had shipped from dvdplanet.com that day. That's good news. Who else ordered from them? Did we drain their entire inventory of A LITTLE ROMANCE?

Scott Shanks

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Shanks
I ordered from DVD Planet and received an e-mail confirmation that my disc shipped on Thursday 1/9. I expect to receive it today or tomorrow. I'll let you know.

FredCampbell

Agent
My copy of A LITTLE ROMANCE was in my mailbox when I got home from work yesterday. So, the title does exist, and it's well worth any trouble you face in getting it.

Scott Shanks

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Shanks
The movie itself looks wonderful. Like seeing it for the first time in widescreen. The sound is a bit of a disappointment. While the dialogue is certainly is clear, the score would have benefited from at least a DD 2.0 job, but that is a minor quibble.

The extras are very lean. The interview with Diane Lane is good, but only run about 6 minutes. The text production notes are also very scant. Nothing there that I didn't already know.

With all that said, it's great to see the film on DVD and in anamorphic widescreen. I held on to my P&S VHS tape when I sold all my VHS tapes at a yard sale because I thought that this movie would be a long time coming to DVD. Thanks, Warner!

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered this from DVDEmpire yesterday along with a couple of other things - I expected to have a wait a week or so for it to ship but lo and behold, I just got word that it shipped this morning (Australian time)

Now it's just the wait for it to get down under...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks