A little help here

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dome Vongvises, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

I'm sorry, but I'm curious to know why none of the administrators have at least responded to my emails or my post reports.

In one of Patrick Sun's threads, I received some verbal animosity from one MatthewA, and I perceive it as a threat to me. To say in the least, I do not appreciate it.

A little help here, please?

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Dome:

Which admins did you send this information to? What is the title of the thread that you are referring to? What section of the forum is it in? Do you have a link to it?

Parker

3. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

Dome, I responded to your email two days ago (6/26). The email was sent to [email protected], which is the address from which I received the reported post notification.
    You might want to check your inbox again. Also, if you have the junk mail filter turned on, check the bulk mail folder. You'd be surprised at the number of legitimate emails the filter traps.
    The thrust of my response was that, after reviewing the post in question (plus Dome's reply), I didn't see the need for further action unless there was a follow-up by the poster. To date, there hasn't been any. I know, because I've been keeping my eye on the thread.
    Parker, the reported post in question is http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...797750#post797
    M.

4. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Michael:

Thanks.

Parker

5. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Thanks, guys.