What's new

A Large Heavy Box Has Been Delivered . . . (1 Viewer)

OOHHH BOY! Am I in trouble:laugh:. A large heavy box has been delivered this afternoon. How do I know this? Because my wife called me at work to "ask" if this "thing" was my new subwoofer. So I said, well, Ah, Ah, Ah . . . then I hung up. Has my PB1-ISD arrived??!!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Unless your wife likes the thunder of lighting right in the house? You might want to buy her a new car to go with the flowers. If a car is out of budget then maybe a promise never to buy another sub again along with a box of her favorite candy with the flowers.:D Congrads

HEY! How do you guys know my wife so well? :angry:
BTW I guess SVS got their supply of ISD's in. I didn't hear a thing about it on the board, or their site. I know a lot of people have been waiting. Mike.

Yep, it sure seems like they did. I got my 25-31 PCi yesterday and couldn't be happier! I can't help but think what a PC+ would be like... or another 25-31 PCi. I don't even think I have room for another, but nevertheless, it brings movies to life! Yay for SVS.

Chris A H

Stunt Coordinator
Micheal,

Looking at the PB1-ISD myself, let us know how it works for you when you get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks