What's new

a how to... (1 Viewer)

Rex.G

Stunt Coordinator
I wasn’t sure where to post this; I hope I made the correct choice.

I found this article on Yahoo. I found that it does a fair job of explaining HT for a newbie. However after reading it, I couldn't help but feel like it was setting people up for mediocrity.

Maybe American consumers are glad to except mediocrity.

What are your thoughts?
[ENTIRE ARTICLE, WHICH WAS POSTED HERE, HAS BEEN REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR. We cannot copy and paste entire articles, which are copyrighted, on Home Theater Forum or any other message board. Please try to fix your link. JB]

Marc LaPalme

Agent
i would say thats within context of an average soon to be newcomer to the home theater world.

i seen a medium in that text of about 1000-1500 for a first purchase of a dedicated hometheater.

it outlined the basics. what the buyer should be looking for in order to make a long term investment worthwhile. And urged the reader to sit, listen and judge yourself. not the be biased towards a certain type of speaker.

not bad.

KeithMoechnig

Stunt Coordinator
It's not top-of-the-line taught-me-what-to-buy, but it will help. I think they should put that article in stores that sell simple junk-in-a-box. It would really help the employees that are clueless and clueless people that thibk the more watts= the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks