What's new

A good time to start a new Horror/Gore DVD Shopping thread? (1 Viewer)

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
Would it be possible to get a new Horror/Gore Shopping thread in the Software forum? Since the current one has been a bit sidetracked in the last few pages, maybe a new one (a part III) would help things. Also the current one is up to 14 pages and should probably be retired any way.
I would hate to see that thread go away.
frown.gif
It's a terrific resource.

Julie K

Screenwriter
At 14 pages, it is nearing the end of its natural life, but I'd like to be able to see it continue anyway.
------------------
My DVDs
"Some people think I'm over-prepared, paranoid...maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any pre-Cambrian life forms, did they?"

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
I don't see why not Greg, at least as long as the paranoia about this site hating horror fans is kept out.

Julie K

Screenwriter
The other thread is getting back on track and I think it would be a shame to close it down prematurely.
------------------
My DVDs
"Some people think I'm over-prepared, paranoid...maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any pre-Cambrian life forms, did they?"

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
I just thought it would be a good time to wind-up Part II and start Part III. I didn't realize that Part I was never closed (?).
I'm not trying to start problems. I figured starting Part III would diffuse the tension in Part II.
Sorry.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm not trying to start problems. I figured starting Part III would diffuse the tension in Part II.
I feel the tension in Part II is already diffused and the discussion has moved on to the topic at hand which was Horror films.
Crawdaddy
------------------
Peter Staddon: "I didn't say you can put 'Monkeybone' back!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks