A good dishwasher?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Max Knight, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Max Knight

Max Knight Supporting Actor

Hi Guys and Gals,

My wife and I recently bought a condo that came with some beautiful stainless steel appliances. We love the stove, the microwave, and the refrigerator. But the dishwasher is awful! It doesn't clean! It gets gunked up really easily. This beautiful, though totally ineffective waste of metal is a Frigidaire Gallery series dishwasher, one their top-of-the-line models.

Can anyone recommend a good dishwasher? I think we need to buy a new one!

2. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    My wife and I just bought a Whirlpool Gold Dishwasher about 2 months ago. Here is the link to the one we bought. Excellent d-washer, very quiet with a garbage disposal built in stronger than a standard sink model disposal (no need to pre-rinse) and it cleans. It replaced GE model.
    Peace Out~[​IMG]

3. Bob Graz

Bob Graz Supporting Actor

I have a Kitchenaid whisper quiet plus. It's probably about 5 years old now. It's worked great. Dishes clean and it is pretty quiet. It replaced a GE which I wasn't happy with.

4. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

my parents have two stainless steel kitchenaids in their house, they work great. The kitchen is right next to the TV room and you can't hear them at all, even with both running.