What's new

A good dishwasher? (1 Viewer)

Max Knight

Supporting Actor
Hi Guys and Gals,

My wife and I recently bought a condo that came with some beautiful stainless steel appliances. We love the stove, the microwave, and the refrigerator. But the dishwasher is awful! It doesn't clean! It gets gunked up really easily. This beautiful, though totally ineffective waste of metal is a Frigidaire Gallery series dishwasher, one their top-of-the-line models.

Can anyone recommend a good dishwasher? I think we need to buy a new one!

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
My wife and I just bought a Whirlpool Gold Dishwasher about 2 months ago. Here is the link to the one we bought. Excellent d-washer, very quiet with a garbage disposal built in stronger than a standard sink model disposal (no need to pre-rinse) and it cleans. It replaced GE model.
Peace Out~:D

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I have a Kitchenaid whisper quiet plus. It's probably about 5 years old now. It's worked great. Dishes clean and it is pretty quiet. It replaced a GE which I wasn't happy with.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
my parents have two stainless steel kitchenaids in their house, they work great. The kitchen is right next to the TV room and you can't hear them at all, even with both running.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks