What's new

A Good Day... (1 Viewer)

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Rare as they are, from time to time, I have a good day.

I just bought Lunar 2 for Psx from a video store which was going out of business for 19 bucks Canadian, got him to give me their copy of a The Shipping News poster which I'd been coveting for a while, just received my 10$ Canadian copy of 2001 from Columbia House, and I had a good day at work. And later tonight I'm going to watch Dark City, which I got for $15 Canadian last night.

Plus, so far, I'm getting along well with my S.O.

Now I get hit by lightning. *LOL*

Anyone else having a decent day?

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
The week sucked, but, today has been great. Finished up a very difficult bid, went to lunch with the boss and had some very nice Compass Creek Pale Ale and a solid lunch (I could nap right now). Hitting up Home Depot tonight to pick up my door and remaining 2x4's for my theaters construction, then, it's off to build the final wall and frame up the roofing tonight. Gonna pop in some Duran Duran, fire up the power tools and crack open a Moylan's Double IPA.
Peace Out~:D

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Today's a good day because it's Friday, and even though I had off for Memorial Day this week seemed really long. Also, something starts up in a few days that I'm a little excited about. I think it might have a little something to do with ...FOOTBALL!!!! In answer to the age old question, I am indeed ready for some football, and have been since the Superdome clock read 00:00. Plus, I have off Tuesday for elections so I can stay up and watch the Pats-Steelers tilt on MNF.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Gonna pop in some Duran Duran, fire up the power tools and crack open a Moylan's Double IPA. "
Sound kinda like a strange mix to me:)
Kinda like the Simpsons episode with the "Steelworkers"
"We work hard, and we play hard" DUH ..... duh duh duh duh ....everbody dance now:)
Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks