What's new

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
That's amazing that the silent version is getting a blu ray too. It's the first time I hear of the Film Preservation Society. I hope they do more Douglas Fairbanks blu rays. I love those movies.

I'm a new user here, first post, but very excited to finally do more than lurking on this wonderful forum.
Welcome, and I agree with you, Doug was just one amazing guy, the only one that I can think of today that even comes close to the phisciality is Jackie Chan!! What I'd love to see is a Blu-Ray box set of all of his titles. Cohen Ent. did a great BD restoration of Thief of Bagdad, and Kino released the Black Pirate, and early 2 strip color edition. But still no Mark of Zorro, Robin Hood, Don Q: Son of Zorro, 3 Musketers is coming...Wide and wild adventure, done Dougs way!!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Yes, welcome, Doom. If you're into movies from either a fan or a technical perspective, you're in the right place. Plenty of terrific people here, from whom I have learned a great deal over the years. Have fun.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
That's amazing that the silent version is getting a blu ray too. It's the first time I hear of the Film Preservation Society. I hope they do more Douglas Fairbanks blu rays. I love those movies.

I'm a new user here, first post, but very excited to finally do more than lurking on this wonderful forum.
Go to the FPS page and order their two new releases starring Fairbanks:
The Three Musketeers
Double Trouble/ Mr. Fix-It
Fabulous restorations and fun films.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Go to the FPS page and order their two new releases starring Fairbanks:
The Three Musketeers
Double Trouble/ Mr. Fix-It
Fabulous restorations and fun films.
Right now there is no drop date for the 3 Musketters, patience has it's rewards!! But I will definatly be a buyer...it will be mine, oh Yes....it will be mine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks