What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Unfortunately, no. If you are on Facebook you could ask them if they have any news (I'm not, or I'd ask myself.)

Scratch that, last month,he did offer an update on the Blu-ray.com forum.
thank you Derrick. it does sound like they are working on it at least.

i did some looking it just to make sure i have it right, the DVD with the Yellow submarine kind of poster cover is better than the blu ray shout put out. isn't that right? I can't find any shots from the dvd but the ones from the blu ray look yellowish.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
just got a like new dvd (with nifty Yellow sub cover) off amazon for less than $10. So happy! finally it should look great instead of the old vhs. haven't seem this is probably 13 years. fun this halloween viewing!

I always thought the bad kid who likes to look at kitties from another angle looks like a young Bill Clinton.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I know who did, this is not Shout's fault. They were given what the licensor gave them, , and this "restore person" is one of the biggest bunglers in film history. I can;t say his name, but let's say if anyone enjoyed his "restoration" of CASTLE OF THE LVIING DEAD, and the fact he thinks 16x9 means "tall and stretched" when he telecines it, or to him a 4:3 widescreen is anamorphic, and a DigiBeta telecine means telecine film onto a BetaSP, then BUMP it to DBC, or his amazing color corrected restoration of COUNT DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE, then you get the idea what kind of a restoration fellow worked on SAILOR, sadly. And he is still employed by this East Coast lab!!! So again, this is not Shouts fault, as they were given what was given by the licensor.

I will gladly take his job. There is no way I could do worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks