What's new

david hare

Supporting Actor
Real Name
david hare
They’ve been shipping to NZ at least for months now, hence my dependence on them over and above CDImports for expedited trackable shipping. Unfortunately the UK and other Euro branches are still not shipping here (and presumably Oz.) loss of amazon UK is a disaster.

cinemel1

Second Unit
Real Name
Mel Matsil
Finally, mine is supposed to be delivered today!

Finally received The Pirate. It looks great.
The color is eye-popping. Before watching the movie I watched the Mack the Black song which is listed as in stereo in the supplements. I didn’t sound great. However, the movie itself sounds wonderful. If you press the information button on the remote it clearly says stereo 2.0 for the movie’s soundtrack. Not much separation, but very clear.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
So I see Amazon has finally debited my bank account for this item which I ordered mid Nov so I should really be receiving it by tomorrow. Unless it ends up in Brazil.
Why do I have this gut feeling that when you open up your parcel it’ll only consist of a copy of Criterion’s “Brazil”?:blink:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Why do I have this gut feeling that when you open up your parcel it’ll only consist of a copy of Criterion’s “Brazil”?:blink:
Nope it'll be This ...
1608016599818.png

or this ...
1608016709758.png

Or
1608016793842.png
:D

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
Received my copy yesterday finally and I have nothing much to add to the previous comments except that this looks absolutely stunning! It's like watching it for the first time. WBMPI did a remarkable job bringing this film back to life. The color and details are spectacular.

roxy1927

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
vincent parisi
I got mine on the 16th and haven't watched it yet. However got a notice that my copy of Good News is already delayed!

roxy1927

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
vincent parisi
This is what I received:

New estimated delivery date:
Thursday, January 28, 2021 - Friday, February 19, 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks