What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (Domestic release) -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I do hope they revisit "Liberty Valance" down the road, for it's such a masterpiece, such a fusion of form and content,
I am confused.

I thought the whole reason this thread was resurrected was because to the announcement (or is it rumor) of a new 4K release of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.

I understand people like to go off on tangents just to complain about other releases, but the subject of this thread is Liberty Valance, which is being revisited.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I am confused.

I thought the whole reason this thread was resurrected was because to the announcement (or is it rumor) of a new 4K release of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.

I understand people like to go off on tangents just to complain about other releases, but the subject of this thread is Liberty Valance, which is being revisited.
You are correct!

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
I am confused.

It's no rumor, it's coming out in April. Paramount hasn't always hit it out of the park with releases. Sons of katie elder is one that was brought up, since it was viewed as being poor in quality. We will see how liberty valance looks on 4k when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks