What's new

Blu-ray Review A Few Words About A few words about…™ The Lady from Shanghai (redux) – in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Like some others, too bad (but not really, LOL) I already imported the Powerhouse/Indicator BD last spring during one of their recurring big sales. Can't really see buying this Kino BD (for my 3rd of this film) even if/whenever it goes on their recurring sale since storage space has definitely become a scarcity over here (plus I really don't want to unnecessarily add to any potential, eventual moving burden)... :P

Maybe if/whenever they someday release a 4K disc that actually trumps these current BDs...

Still, glad to see Kino releasing this quality edition for all those who didn't import from the UK (or would actually want them all)...

:cheers:

_Man_

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Website Wellesnet has posted some cool info on stock footage from the movie The Lady from Shanghai that you can see on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks