What's new

Robert Saccone

Premium
Elsa Lanchester was great in Murder by Death. Worth checking out if you haven't seen it. Great cast and a great send up of classic detectives characters.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I finally had time to take advantage of the GRUV 20% savings and ordered the Universal Monsters 4K set Volume 1 and 2. I really look forward to when it arrives to see how The Bride looks. I had only purchased Frankenstein last year because I liked the steelbok cover. So I didn't get around to getting the full first set. I'll be late for Halloween.

I'm also curious how the Hitchcock Volume 2 set looks as I ordered that at the same time.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
bride italian.jpeg

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
My first order from GRUV arrived today with the 4K Universal Classic Monsters sets 1 and 2. I ordered the second Hitchcock set too. I’m a little disappointed that Universal Classics Monsters 1 set arrived a little dented. I guess the box has been in their warehouse a while and was dinged up. As a big fan of these films, I‘ve collected each iteration, but I did wait on this first set. This is too bad. Spoils the first experience.

But I’m really looking forward to watching Bride of Frankenstein now. I’m sure I’ll compare it to previous blu ray too out of curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks