What's new

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I received a reply on 9/17/20 (Inquiry # 298029).

Submitted my proof of purchase as instructed.

To date..... Nothing.

Time to resubmit.
I am far more patient and forgiving over the technical pressing errors of the 4K/UHD disc than I am of a clerical department that does not reply. Heck, even a basic form letter - serving as a general reply and acknowledgement - would go a long way.

Last edited:

Britton

Screenwriter
Yeah, I received the set as a gift, so I took a picture of the Psycho 4K disc laying on the back of the package with the UPC code visible and attached it to the e-mail I sent to Universal. I sent the email on 12/31, they replied on 1/4, and the discs (4K and regular blu) arrived in a case on 12/16.

stevenHa

Second Unit
Is it possible last to notify, first to receive replacements as opposed to 1st sent, 1st to receive (I sent my notice Sept 21 and haven't received anything yet) - I resent it again last week.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Regretfully, today, I had to start the whole process for a replacement disc all over again.

Round #1 - Sept 17, 2020
Round #2 - Dec 15, 2020
Round #3. - Jan 18, 2021 -_-

Last edited:

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
What made you believe you had to resubmit your request today?

Today is a holiday, so I don’t expect a delivery. I know that only applies to the US Postal Service. But it could apply to FedEx and DHL?

I’m still waiting for this and The Flintstones. :(

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
What made you believe you had to resubmit your request today?

Today is a holiday, so I don’t expect a delivery. I know that only applies to the US Postal Service. But it could apply to FedEx and DHL?

I’m still waiting for this and The Flintstones. :(
FedEx delivers on Sundays and MLK day.

Other HTF members reported deliveries of their disc, since last Sunday. I gave it another full week. It was time to try, again. It’s a drag for both the consumer and Universal, but without replies or updates from their end, I will never know if I got lost in the shuffle.

No harm, no foul; just confirming my place in line.

Last edited:

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Understood Philip. I’m going to let it ride a little longer. I’ve seen the posts that others have gotten their discs for both Psycho and The Flintstones. I guess more patience is in order before I bug them.

Reactions: PMF

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Understood Philip. I’m going to let it ride a little longer. I’ve seen the posts that others have gotten their discs for both Psycho and The Flintstones. I guess more patience is in order before I bug them.
“Discs for both Psycho and the Flintstones.” Now that’s a phrase I’ve not encountered before. ;)

ajabrams

Second Unit
Real Name
Alan Abrams
Regretfully, today, I had to start the whole process for a replacement disc all over again.

Round #1 - Sept 17, 2020
Round #2 - Dec 15, 2020
Round #3. - Jan 18, 2021-_-
Same as my experience - I can't understand it.

• Agreed
Reactions: PMF

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
I am in no big hurry to revisit Psycho at this point so looks like a good idea to wait a little longer with the replacement so that they actually get it right the first time around and without me having to remind them multiple times in the process.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I am in no big hurry to revisit Psycho at this point so looks like a good idea to wait a little longer with the replacement so that they actually get it right the first time around and without me having to remind them multiple times in the process.
I'm waiting for a revised box-set which includes the correct Psycho disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks