What's new

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
As a film score collector, I hope the original Bernard Herrmann score tapes survives and could see a release.
There's only two tracks that reportedly survive and they were released on an LE 7" single in the UK that's long gone now.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just bought this set with a Best Buy coupon that was burning a hole in my pocket.

Trying to find out the specifics about the disc replacement program. Where can I find it? Thanks!

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Just bought this set with a Best Buy coupon that was burning a hole in my pocket.

Trying to find out the specifics about the disc replacement program. Where can I find it? Thanks!
The details are in this post.

I emailed Universal on November 17 and have not heard back. A friend of mine used the web page and has also not heard back.

• Insightful
Reactions: PMF

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The details are in this post.

I emailed Universal on November 17 and have not heard back. A friend of mine used the web page and has also not heard back.

Thanks, Neil.

I sent an email. Not sure what information they needed but I gave my name, address, phone number and blood type.

Hopefully that will suffice.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I’ve included a photo of the box with the UPC code in case that helps as proof of purchase when I submitted for the Flintstones disc replacement.

I’m waiting on requesting the replacement for the Psycho disc until it looks like they are actually shipping new discs out. But maybe I’ll submit my request pretty soon. I imagine they aren’t replying to the emails as they are just collecting names and addresses. (?)

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
I just got an email from Universal.

"Dear Customer,
Thank you for letting us know your address. A replacement copy will be sent to you within 2-4 weeks.
We value your satisfaction with our products and hope that you will enjoy this and future Universal releases.
Sincerely,
Consumer Relations
UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT"

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thank you for the heads up Neil! Because of your post, I’ve just sent Universal my request for the replacement disc. :)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I got the uncorrected disc several weeks ago, and so far Universal's promise to automatically provide the CORRECTED disc to those who got the same defective replacement has been a big, fat zero. I've received no additional communication from them. Then, yesterday, I got an unannounced Fedex shipping notice for a package from Vision Media Management. Since I have no idea what it is and it's been shipped "Direct Signature Required," just like the first disc, I'm assuming this is the second Psycho replacement from UPHE. It's supposed to be delivered on Saturday. Here's to hoping that they finally got it right.

• Agreed
Reactions: PMF

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
I haven't even received the uncorrected disc. But I did get a reply that they received my request. And I submitted the proof of purchase as requested. That was on September 17th:

"Dear Customer,

We apologize that you are having difficulty with your copy of Psycho (1960) 4K.

Universal Pictures Home Entertainment is offering replacement discs for Psycho (1960). To receive a replacement disc, please email the following information:
• Your shipping address
• Daytime telephone number
• A copy of your sales receipt
OR a photo of the disc and the packaging

Please send the above requested information to the email address below:
[email protected]

We hope that you will continue to enjoy this and future Universal releases.

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations
UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks