What's new

Tom Doyle

Insider
Real Name
Tom
Hey Alan, yes we ship internationally, please email your shipping address. I'll get an exact quote using USPS - it's the least expensive way to ship internationally.

We use a commercial grade tube, Dan is very meticulous.

Tom

Reactions: PMF

CraigSc

Auditioning
Just chiming in here to echo the enthusiasm already expressed. I just purchased and received the Flash Gordon, Stagecoach and Thief of Bagdad posters. They are absolutely beautiful in terms of color, texture, paper – exceeded my expectations. Packed and shipped with great care. Tom Doyle has been very pleasant and responsive. Highly recommended.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Just chiming in here to echo the enthusiasm already expressed. I just purchased and received the Flash Gordon, Stagecoach and Thief of Bagdad posters. They are absolutely beautiful in terms of color, texture, paper – exceeded my expectations. Packed and shipped with great care. Tom Doyle has been very pleasant and responsive. Highly recommended.
How will you frame them. I remember the Thief of Baghdad poster and it is very nice. I’ll have to check out the others.

CraigSc

Auditioning
How will you frame them. I remember the Thief of Baghdad poster and it is very nice. I’ll have to check out the others.
Wasn't looking to spend a lot of money on framing with matte, so found excellent do-it-yourself option on amazon: 27x41 Black Wood Picture Frame - with Acrylic Front and Foam Board Backing. Quite pleased with results.

rich_d

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich
Mr. Harris is quite correct. Three sheets do take a lot of space. Unfortunately, I have only 8' ceilings, so the only place that I can put this original three-sheet of Moon Over Miami (and give it some room to breathe) is on the wall in my stairwell.

Attachments

• Moon Over Miami - Framed.jpg
    Moon Over Miami - Framed.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

rich_d

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich
I'd love to see S2 tackle Red Headed Woman (1932). One of the more gorgeous posters of all-time and owning the original is a pricey proposition.

1619367028339.png

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
I don't believe they're still printing. Whatever is available is it. I just received a Gilda as a gift from a dear friend. It's magnificent!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Mr. Harris is quite correct. Three sheets do take a lot of space. Unfortunately, I have only 8' ceilings, so the only place that I can put this original three-sheet of Moon Over Miami (and give it some room to breathe) is on the wall in my stairwell.
That’s a great poster. Do you really mean this is an original 3-sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hack