What's new

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
And as presented in the movie, she likes it. I still enjoy the movie, but boy, that scene is uncomfortable.

I forget: does Betty know she's with Lewis and not Stan before they have sex or after?

I remember that she finds out she's been duper after sex, but I'm not sure - it's been a while since I saw the movie!

sbjork

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen
I forget: does Betty know she's with Lewis and not Stan before they have sex or after?

I remember that she finds out she's been duper after sex, but I'm not sure - it's been a while since I saw the movie!
She finds out after, and then even compliments him on how good that he was. It's not the finest moment in the movie!

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I have always thought that the whole parade scene sort of doesn’t fit with the rest of the film- kind of like they couldn’t come up with anything better. I hate the parade being led down an alley, and they just kept marching into the wall- really stupid bit.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
And Bluto driving off with Mandy. And the woman Otter introduces himself to at the start. Neither are as egregious as what happens in Revenge of the Nerds.
I was repulsed by that opening night.
TG things like that would never happen today ...
Max Joseph Catfish GIF by mtv

Max Joseph Online Dating GIF by mtv
;) ...

ShellOilJunior

Stunt Coordinator
One of my favorite lines in any film, along with “Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!”
I've gotten a lot of use out of this line. It's a great way to find out if someone has seen Animal House. The usual reply: "That's the education system, for ya!" All in good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbadave
Recent bookmarks