What's new

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I’m going to put this on my wanna get list. I always smile when I remember the good looking Roger Smith portraying Chaney Jr.

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
In his wildest dreams. Like Cary Grant portraying Cole Porter (handpicked by Mr. Porter himself).
And why not? If you were famous and they wanted to do a film about you, wouldn't you pick Cary Grant?

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Should have mine across the Pacific by Monday night my time, so Fedex tell me.

Heard tell Cagney's last, Ragtime, is out or coming out on Blu ray. Can't find any listing of this. Lo0ved to have a Blu Ray edition. I have the book and the DVD. In recent years I read the book and enjoyed it.

Can't say if this is true, but Paramount's recent willingness to open their catalog vaults again after so long a dry spell is encouraging. RAGTIME has been released in Europe as a beautiful (and inexpensive) digibook from Arte Editions and Lionsgate. I have it...looks good:

https://www.amazon.fr/Ragtime-Blu-ray-James-Cagney/dp/B07MPK2DY9/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=ragtime&qid=1587050425&s=dvd&sr=1-1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks