What's new

Bill McCamy

Second Unit
Real Name
Gasim de Paris
Actually Virginia, according to the infallible Wikipedia, there is a sanity clause. Mr. Harris is having some fun, perhaps.

Screenplay[edit]
There has been media speculation regarding the identity of the film's screenwriter, Rebecca Blunt. The film's production notes state that she is a native of Logan, West Virginia who now lives in New York City, and that she is a first-time screenwriter.[11] No one other than Soderbergh and Adam Driver[12] has personally vouched for her existence. Some people involved with the film have exchanged emails with a person they believed to be her, and think that she lives in the United Kingdom. Sources speculated that "Rebecca Blunt" was actually a pseudonym for Soderbergh's wife Jules Asner, for comedian John Henson, or for Soderbergh himself.[13] According to The Playlist, Asner was the sole screenwriter and chose to use a pseudonym because she did not want the 'story' of the film to be that "Soderbergh was directing his wife's script."[14]

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
That interview was interesting and highly entertaining at the same time. Boob job!?! :rolling-smiley:

I hope she has a long and fruitful career writing screenplays. And I hope mom doesn't spend all of her money at the plastic surgeon! :eek:

Mark

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
That interview was interesting and highly entertaining at the same time. Boob job!?! :rolling-smiley:

I hope she has a long and fruitful career writing screenplays. And I hope mom doesn't spend all of her money at the plastic surgeon! :eek:

Mark

Received a nice email from her, after posting. Horse arrived. Mom decided against augmentation. Finds the Wiki piece quite humorous.

Kevin Collins

Former owner, from the first state with COVID-19
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Collins
Incredible interview. I'm still leery that it is authentic. I'm going to purchase the UHD now simply because of the interview.

nara

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hugh
I think Mr. Harris has some very British D.N.A.

(work it out for yourselves).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks