What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ King Kong -- in HD-DVD (1 Viewer)

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor

Perhaps some people will need to sit further back from their insanely big screen, stop the pixel-by-pixel scrutiny of each new release's image quality, and just enjoy the damn movie!

Many "issues" reported at the particular forum you linked to have to be taken with a ton of salt.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
I think maybe we all should strive for that Movie House Experience. Start by spiiling some soda on the floor, to get that Movie like stick to the floor feel, then add your neighbors kids for some added sound effects, then delay to start of your audio to duplicate the Projectionist that is falling asleep in the booth, some stale popcorn and about a dozen or so commercials to start off your evening's viewing pleasure, and you will be complete:) .

I think the sound track on most DVD's surpasses almost anything I have ever heard in the theaters, and the DD+ is a very good improvment. While I would like to see lossless on every title. it is not a make or break with me. Given my choice, I will shoot for more time spent on the Video. Just my opinion.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Even if the image was perfect there be those that will find something to bitch about.

HD-DVD is far better then SD-DVD but it's not perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks