What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Jason Bourne -- in 4k UHD Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I don't agree with that review and think that last 30-40 minutes of this disc is pure 4K/UHD reference!

I ended up getting the 4K version of Jason Bourne anyway. Still don't have a 4K player though. I want the Panasonic but I'm not willing to pay $700 for it. I'll wait longer.

Mark

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
I ended up getting the 4K version of Jason Bourne anyway. Still don't have a 4K player though. I want the Panasonic but I'm not willing to pay $700 for it. I'll wait longer.

Mark

I highly recommend the Philips player, which can be had for under $199, if you just want to get in the game. I've had it since last summer and the thing is rock solid. It can always be relegated to a bedroom, etc, if you get another player down the road...

Last edited:

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
The PQ will blow you away Robert. It's one of the few mainstream titles that, with the exception of the 2K-rendered effects work, is 4K all the way through. Absolutely reference material.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks