What's new

UHD Review A Few Words About A few words about...™ Halloween III Season of the Witch -- in 4k UHD (2 Viewers)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
It's a close call in my mind. 5 at least has some characters that you like and it is a better movie but a lot of Resurrection ends up being inadvertently funny so I'd see an argument that Resurrection has more entertainment value than 5.

Watch this if you have not already

Shows pretty clearly how incompetent the director of H5 really was (also how myopic Moustapha Akkad could be, actually had Carpenter briefly somewhat back in the fold, but cut him loose, or maybe I’m thinking about 6, but still)

Last edited:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I was watching The Fog last night, hadn’t seen it in awhile and noticed a couple of similar things between that and HIII, well it’s really just kind of two things in one. There a part where we see shots of Adrienne Barbeau’s character driving to her radio station. The stretch of road she’s driving on looks very similar to the stretch of road we see in HIII en route to Santa Mira. Filmed in the same location? Also during those shots she’s listening to a piece of classical music that I believe is the same music played in HIII right before the woman gets the laser blast in her face.
I always thought it was the same area or relatively close but it looks like the majority of The Fog was shot at Point Reyes, CA (kinda near San Francisco) and Halloween III was shot near Loleta, CA which is closer to the top of the state.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
I always thought it was the same area or relatively close but it looks like the majority of The Fog was shot at Point Reyes, CA (kinda near San Francisco) and Halloween III was shot near Loleta, CA which is closer to the top of the state.

The Fog was filmed in these locations, Point Reyes, California; Bolinas, California; Inverness, California; and the Episcopal Church of the Ascension in Sierra Madre, California. Point Reyes is where all the lighthouse scenes where shot.

Halloween III was filmed in the small coastal town of Loleta, California. Familiar Foods, a milk bottling plant in Loleta, served as the Silver Shamrock Novelties factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beckford
Recent bookmarks