What's new

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
It is a very interesting release as it shows that even a not very well lit 35mm production from the 80s can benefit from a UHD release to a degree that an upgrade can be recommended.
Is this on par with A Few Good Men 4k?

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I didn't get this when I ordered.

Check your points but ... I believe the bonus points awards started on Sunday AFTER you placed your order

upload_2018-1-25_18-11-0.png

upload_2018-1-25_18-11-45.png

If (as I suspect, you cancelled your "SRP" order and re-ordered at $19.99 you should have received the Rewards automatically ... they would probably be in your pending rewards ...)
BBy-GHD.jpg

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I echo Tino's comments. I am an Elite Plus Rewards member. Elite Plus members get 1.25 points for each dollar spent. Groundhog Day 4K is my only Best Buy purchase in the last 2-3 weeks. Here's what my Rewards account is showing me right now:

i-zwGpPJD.jpg

274 points pending. 250 are the bonus points. The other 24 points are 1.25 x $19 = 23.75 (then rounded up).

Enrolling in Best Buy Rewards is free. Only laziness will prevent someone from getting the 250 bonus points with the purchase of Groundhog Day 4K. Either that or procrastination. I believe the 250 bonus points offer expires Saturday (it's in this week's BB ad).

Mark

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Yeah that’s not how I math.

It’s 21.xx out of pocket.

When I get the $5 credit and use it that’s the item that will be $5 cheaper.

That's how I look at it with the Amazon points I build up using their credit card. I rarely buy items at Best Buy, so the only way I can get reward points there is by using their credit card, which I usually only use for special free financing deals on larger purchases, such as our 4K displays.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
That's how I look at it with the Amazon points I build up using their credit card. I rarely buy items at Best Buy, so the only way I can get reward points there is by using their credit card, which I usually only use for special free financing deals on larger purchases, such as our 4K displays.
As has been mentioned, you don’t need to use the BB credit card to get reward zone points.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks