What's new

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
We are also talking about streaming. Always have been.

Please show me where streaming is mentioned in your screen cap from Apple?
I’m only seeing digital copy which would mean an actual file.

Per Apple:
In the Apple TV app, icons that appear on a movie's product page, such as
itunes-store-metadata-badge-4k.png
itunes-store-metadata-badge-hdr.png
itunes-store-metadata-badge-dolby.png
, or
itunes-store-metadata-badge-dolby-atmos.png
, indicate the highest quality format that the Apple TV app offers. When you buy or rent a movie from the Apple TV app, the movie automatically plays in the best quality format available for the device that you're using

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
By the way I do own the iTunes 4K and VUDU UHD streams with Dolby Atmos and it looks and sounds terrific.

As I said before, I enjoyed the film much more watching it a second time.

Next up is the 4K disc and then the 3D version.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Please show me where streaming is mentioned in your screen cap from Apple? I’m only seeing digital copy which would mean an actual file.

You cannot download 4K files, Noel.

At all. Doesn't exist.

That is how I know we are talking about streaming.

It also makes me think that if you didn't know that, there's a fighting chance you don't know some of the other stuff the 3 of us fairy smart guys are trying to tell you either.

So I can only repeat what I've been saying for the last 2 pages:

If you are able to redeem your Godzilla HD code directly through iTunes, you will be able to stream in 4K.

If you redeem your Godzilla HD code on MA, you will not be able to stream in 4K.

F1705B76-B21C-49AF-9BC3-81B5BACF486E.jpeg

Last edited:

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
By the way I do own the iTunes 4K and VUDU UHD streams with Dolby Atmos and it looks and sounds terrific.

As I said before, I enjoyed the film much more watching it a second time.

Next up is the 4K disc and then the 3D version.

I watched the 4K disc last night Tino, and it looks noticeably better to me than the 4K stream. Enjoy!

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
I'm asking these questions again.

As I previously said in the thread from the very beginning I am getting the 3D Blu-ray and not the 4K because I will be able to stream it in 4K anyways via my ATV 4K and iPhoneXS Plus. Which means I do not at this present time own it. But I will certainly get back to you and sent a screen shot as it appears on my iPhone that it will stream in 4K.

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
I watched the 4K disc last night Tino, and it looks noticeably better to me than the 4K stream. Enjoy!
I would be surpassed if it didn’t. That’s inherent in all streaming. However 3D is the ultimate viewing experience as it was filmed with that purpose in mind

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
As I previously said in the thread from the very beginning I am getting the 3D Blu-ray and not the 4K because I will be able to stream it in 4K anyways via my ATV 4K and iPhoneXS Plus. Which means I do not at this present time own it. But I will certainly get back to you and sent a screen shot as it appears on my iPhone that it will stream in 4K.
Do you have the ability to stream it on your ATV 4K unit and if so, how does it look in 4K/Dolby Vision?

Nevermind!

Last edited:

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel

At all. Doesn't exist.

It also makes me think that if you didn't know that, there's a fighting chance you don't know some of the other stuff the 3 of us fairy smart guys are trying to tell you either.

So I can only repeat what I've been saying for the last 2 pages:

If you are able to redeem your Godzilla HD code directly through iTunes, you will be able to stream in 4K.

If you redeem your Godzilla HD code on MA, you will not be able to stream in 4K.

View attachment 62322

Never said you could.
Carry on

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
As I previously said in the thread from the very beginning I am getting the 3D Blu-ray and not the 4K because I will be able to stream it in 4K anyways via my ATV 4K and iPhoneXS Plus.

We're just trying to help you here, man. Really. Genuinely. No matter what you think. We want you to make a purchase with your hard earned money that you're happy with. You're not going to be happy with this purchase if you think redeeming an HD code on MA will get you a 4K stream on iTunes.

I'm going to take one last shot to get you to believe us:

79B208F2-4804-4B3D-B630-ED71B8F02726.jpeg

Never said you could.
Carry on

You said 1 page back "that article is related to downloadable copies - I’m talking about streaming."

I'm clarifying that the article, and therefore my comments about it, are NOT related to downloadable copies and ARE related to streaming because 4K downloadable copies don't exist.

Do you have the ability to stream it on your ATV 4K unit and if so, how does it look in 4K/Dolby Vision?

He keeps saying he doesn't have it yet, Robert...

Last edited:

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
@noel aguirre, last night I inquired on another forum with those who have the 3D disc in hand as to whether you will get the 4K stream on iTunes and woke up to multiple confirmations that the code does only give an HD stream.

Just trying to help.

B1F06372-FBFE-47C1-952D-FD0F77D2CC2F.jpeg

Last edited:

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
@noel aguirre, last night I inquired on another forum with those who have the 3D disc in hand as to whether you will get the 4K stream on iTunes and woke up to confirmation that the code does only give an HD stream.

Just trying to help.

As were we all. To no avail unfortunately.

roxy1927

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
vincent parisi
Interesting considering Merle Oberon's account of how protective Frances was of her husband's personal prints. Terrible how incompetant people get a hold of such valuable legacies and toss them out.

roxy1927

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
vincent parisi
The above list of Levine's '60s films made me curious so I was somewhat gobsmacked to find he was also a producer in some capacity even if at times uncredited of The Producers, Contempt, Zulu, Caper of the Golden Bulls, Long Days Journey into Night and Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Certainly a man of catholic tastes.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I am actually looking forward to this movie on 4K UHD Blu-ray and can not wait to hear it in Dolby Atmos!

IMG_2978a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks