What's new

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
I don't have a 4K player (because of a fear of upgraditis) so, Paramount, please keep on releasing Blu-rays!

Next up in October, The Score followed by Counterfeit Traitor. Time to retire my DVDs!!

Neither do I, but the 4k release is a combo pack, so also includes a blu-ray. I wonder if we should assume the blu-ray is just a copy of the "Presents" release, or if by some miracle it's from the same print as the 4k disc.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Neither do I, but the 4k release is a combo pack, so also includes a blu-ray. I wonder if we should assume the blu-ray is just a copy of the "Presents" release, or if by some miracle it's from the same print as the 4k disc.
The 'Paramount Presents' blu-ray is from the same master as the 4K.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
I was disappointed with the picture quality of the PP Blu-ray. I added my thoughts to the PP Blu-ray review here. I'm baffled by the positive reviews for both the PP Blu-ray and the 4K picture quality. However, I do not own the previous Blu-ray and have not watched the DVD or streamed it recently, perhaps that would have given me a different perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks