What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Dragonfly Squadron 3D -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Sorry guys, forgot to view this disc, but unwrapping it as I type this post. I'll report back later my thoughts on it.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I enjoyed the 3-D presentation, but the movie was awful with some terrible acting. John Hodiak was a favorite actor of my old man so he became a favorite of mine, but his performance in this film was lacking to say the least.

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey Nelson
I finally got round to watching my copy of this. I think it’s a fine little B war picture, extremely entertaining and even thrilling in a few spots, not remotely awful as has been alleged elsewhere. Love the cast, all of whom are giving their all. You can tell everyone was busting their asses to make the best picture they could for the small budget they had. And in glorious 3D! Excellent 3D presentation, what a Herculean effort of restoration by the 3DFA, even managing to find the long-missing element to reconstruct the 3D credits sequence! Many belated thanks to all involved in this lovely labour of love.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks