6D5EEB44-534B-445B-A376-9A5BAC29AA9A.jpeg

There ya go.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
The American dude that mans the front desk when Al first shows up to investigate ("I got $50 bet on them assholes").

So as I was reading your post, that line came on in the movie. True story.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Great, I'm going to go to my grave seeing that guy as Huey Lewis now. :laugh:

Every time we watch the film, I say to my wife "there's the guy who looks like Huey Lewis". So it's not just me -- glad to know. :)

BTW, when "Huey" is watching the USC - Notre Dame football game I get irritated every time, too. Those two teams never played on Christmas Eve -- their annual rivalry game would have been played before Thanksgiving.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
A Japanese one that doesn't know the conventions and is driven by corporate greed. No early time off, you gotta be working! Which is why Hans, Geordie, Huey and Fabio had to teach them a lesson.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
A Japanese one that doesn't know the conventions and is driven by corporate greed. No early time off, you gotta be working! Which is why Hans, Geordie, Huey and Fabio had to teach them a lesson.

Ah, but they are not teaching them a lesson -- they are just a bunch of thieves. Not common thieves, but according to Hans Gruber, "exceptional thieves".

Brian Husar

Supporting Actor
It really upsets me that they are not including the 4K on blu ray. Not everyone has a 4K UHD blu ray player yet. I do have a UHD TV but the player will have to wait for the Holidays, and alot of it has to do with my Blu Ray player. I have a Sony that had the player and the surround sound system all in one, and it would mean I have to get a seperate sound system as well as the player. They should always use the new 4K master for the Blu if they include a Blu.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks