What's new

A Few Words About A few words about…™ Birds of Prey... — in 4k UHD Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Warner's latest addition to their 4k home theater library is just for fun.

I make no claims to understanding the permutations and combinations of the DC Universe, any more than I do that Marvel. It's a full time job. But this is Ms Quinn's backstory.

Over at rogerebert.com Christy Lemire gives us an ultimate truth about the film, and it's lead character:

Margot Robbie is the most adorable sociopath you’d ever want to hang out and blow stuff up with in “Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).”

A decidedly fun film, with a wonderful Dolby Atmos track (also heard in the Blu-ray version), the main storyline actually seems to begin about 90 minutes in, as the group gathers.

Colorful, loud, in your face.

And a gorgeous 4k Blu-ray, that plays nicely with projectors.

If anyone is aware where one might adopt a hyena puppy, I'm in...

Image – 5 (Dolby Vision / HDR10) – perfect in projection

Audio – 5 (Dolby Atmos)

Pass / Fail – Pass

Recommended

RAH

Brian Husar

Supporting Actor
Pretty standard for Warner, Universal, Paramount, and Lionsgate. Extremely rare for Disney, Sony, Fox.
Agree. I don’t know what the issue is with Disney, Sony and Fox, which is now Disney. But Sony is embracing this new Imax Enhanced which I don’t understand. It’s just DTS X and HDR 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks